This is the most recent information about Bono that has been submitted to amIright. If we have more information about Bono, then
we provide a link to the section where it appears (the actual page whenever possible).
"Has the music industry spoiled you?"?
"It's spoiled us rotten."
Bono on being spoiled by the music industry. :)
Submitted by: Celeste
Bobby: "You ought to come to the talent show tonight." Susie: "I don't know......" Bobby: "Oh c'mon, it'll be fun. Jagger is going to be there." Susie: "Jagger? Mick Jagger from the Rolling Stones?" Bobby: "No, ...it's Frank Jagger, the clerk at the grocery. He sings." Susie: "Oh.........well..........." Bobby: "And McCartney.....he's coming." Susie: "Paul? Paul McCartney of the Beatles?!" Bobby: "No, no, it's Bill McCartney, pianist at the local lounge." Susie: "Oh............I don't think...." Bobby: "And Bono. I almost forgot about Bono. He'll be there too." Susie: "Bono?.....The guy from U2 ?!!: Bobby: Yup.
Submitted by: jethro
Bono was recently asked to write a musical version of Spiderman it was thought he would be able to sympathise with peter parker because when he was younger he was bitten by a radioactive twat
Submitted by: Simon
Also known as: Paul David Hewson. Submitted by: Meehan
Also known as: Paul Hewson. Submitted by: CRA-Z-4-U2
- Elijah Bob Patricus Guggi Q Hewson - Elijah, I can deal with. Bob, to honor Bono's dad, fine. Patricus? Sorry, Bono. Nobody speaks Latin anymore. Guggi? Bono, if you wanted to honor your childhood friend, you could have used his real name, which is Derek. Q? There's absolutely no way that can be justified. Submitted by: beau99
- Jordan Lena - Jordan was named after one of her dads friends who is a boxer or something, not sure where the Lena is from Submitted by: Jen
- Memphis Eve - Not sure if she keeps the Memphis part of her name. I think she uses the Eve part(Bono is always referring to her as "Evie"). Anyway, she was born at the 7th minute of the 7th hour of the 7th day of the 7th month(or something like that) and the middle of seven is EVE...so thats how she got the Eve part. Submitted by: Someone
- Elijah Bob Patricius Guggi Q - It seems when his 3rd child/1st son was born, Bono thought he wouldn't have any more kids (or at least any more boys) and that's why he gave him all the boy names he liked. See when he had a second son _John Abraham_he kept his name short. Submitted by: Aurora
- Elijah Bob Patricus Guggi Q - And his other son is John Abraham. Submitted by: Annie
- Memphis Eve - His other daughter is Jordan. Submitted by: Annie
- Elijah Bob Patricius Guggi Q - Can you believe this one??? Poor Kid Submitted by: jacque
- Memphis Eve - Beautiful name. After the place Memphis, Tennessee. Eve from the Bible it goes with U2 member Adam Clayton. Submitted by: EvansGirl
- Elijah Bob Patricius Guggi Q - I think it's nice that Bono named his kid after an old friend, Derek Rowen, who was nicknamed Guggi. Guggi was also the one who came up with the name Bono. (Bono's real nime is Paul Hewson.) Submitted by: CRA-Z-4-U2
- Elijah Bob Patricius Guggi Q - Talk about a long name! Submitted by: jtreegirl
Bon Jovi combined with Bono
U2's frontman puts a twist on the hard rock band from New Jersey!
Submitted By: nally
Plastic Bono Band
Plastic Ono Band combined with Bono
Submitted By: Heidi Sharpe
Mother Love Bono
Mother Love Bone combined with Bono
If Bono had been interested, Pearl Jam may never have happened.
Submitted By: neptunevsmars
Bono combined with Nomeansno
Submitted By: Gretchen Wieners
There are additional Bono Combined Groups that haven't been done yet available.
U2's frontman. He pronounces the first "o" with a short sound, whereas Sonny Bono said it with a long sound (BONE-o). Go figure.
Submitted by: Alex
Boon Submitted by: Robert D. Arndt Jr.
Bono revealed that he's had glaucoma for 20 years and never revealed it to anybody. His sunglasses are not just a necessity but protect his eyes because the glaucoma has made his eyes sensitive to light.
Submitted by: Celeste
Check the indexes below for other performers on the site, or use google search to search the entire site.
Most Popular | # | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z