Making fun of music, one song at a time. Since the year 2000.
Check out the two amIright misheard lyrics books including one book devoted to misheard lyrics of the 1980s.
(Toggle Right Side Navigation)

Song Parodies -> "FIFA"

Original Song Title:

"Fever"

 (MP3)
Original Performer:

Peggy Lee

Parody Song Title:

"FIFA"

Parody Written by:

Phil Alexander

The Lyrics

According to a recent poll, 86% of Swiss people think FIFA is corrupt. Can't help but wonder where the other 14% have been over the past few years.
Fédération Internation-
Ale de Football Association
That's a bit too much of a mouthful
Call it FIFA so it don't take as long

We call it FIFA,
"F" in "Football"
FIFA members don't seem too bright
FIFA! Lacking ethics
FIFA - bunch of arrogant shites

Sepp "El Presidente" Blatter
Treats it as his personal squad
Each four years they vote for him
'Cause they also seem to think that he's God

And he runs FIFA
Quite corruptly
FIFA's where he picks up his cash
FIFA! F*** Sepp Blatter
And F*** the rest of those FIFA twats

Everybody votes for Blatter
Gravy train keeps rollin' along
FIFA - snout-deep in the the trough, though
FIFA hasn't noticed it's wrong

When Mohamed Bin Hammam
Challenged Sepp to be Number One
Someone said he tried to buy their votes
But at FIFA, isn't that how it's done?

So who runs FIFA
Who's elected?
Who's the one who's crossing the line?
FIFA! Me says Blatter
FIFA - sorry, Mo, it's all mine

Adidas and Coca Cola
Said "Blatter, you had better beware
Make your systems more transparent
Or you're never gonna get your share"

We pay for FIFA
We're the sponsors
FIFA's what we pay to be right
FIFA! If you're paying
Keep corruption out of sight

Now you've listened to my story,
'Bout Blatter and his masquerade
He will stay the head of FIFA,
'cause there's lots and lots of cash to be made

Money from FIFA
Just some millions
FIFA men they quickly learn
FIFA! bribes, backhanders
What a lovely way to earn
What a lovely way to earn
What a lovely way to earn
What a lovely way to earn

Your Vote & Comment Counts

The parody authors spend a lot of time writing parodies for the website and they appreciate feedback in the form of votes and comments. Please take some time to leave a comment below about this parody.

Place Your Vote

 LittleLots
Matches Pace of
Original Song: 
How Funny: 
Overall Score: 



In order for your vote to count, you need to hit the 'Place Your Vote' button.
 

Voting Results

 
Pacing: 4.3
How Funny: 4.3
Overall Rating: 4.3

Total Votes: 3

Voting Breakdown

The following represent how many people voted for each category.

    Pacing How Funny Overall Rating
 1   0
 0
 0
 
 2   0
 0
 0
 
 3   1
 1
 1
 
 4   0
 0
 0
 
 5   2
 2
 2
 

User Comments

Comments are subject to review, and can be removed by the administration of the site at any time and for any reason.

Wendy Christopher - June 06, 2011 - Report this comment
Nice job Phil - fits perfectly with the OS, and is smart and razor-sharp. A perfect 555-er. (And perhaps the other 14% ARE FIFA... ;^) )
Patrick - June 06, 2011 - Report this comment
Just one more reason to be concerned when I see former baseball fields overgrown with grass and little children playing soccer in the outfield.
Phil Alexander - June 07, 2011 - Report this comment
Thanks :-)

Wendy - maybe the poll was five Swiss guys + Sepp Blatter :-)

Patrick - nothing wrong with playing football: it's a great game. It's just that the administrators (not just the world body, but so many countries' FAs) seem to be populated with self-aggrandising a$$holes who couldn't run a whelk stall, let alone a sport with megabucks swilling around. Is the US's baseball administration organization efficient and corruption-free, then?

The author of the parody has authorized comments, and wants YOUR feedback.

Link To This Page

The address of this page is: http://www.amiright.com/parody/misc/peggylee19.shtml For help, see the examples of how to link to this page.

This is view # 1643