This is the most recent information about Edge that has been submitted to amIright. If we have more information about Edge, then
we provide a link to the section where it appears (the actual page whenever possible).
Also known as: David Evans. Submitted by: CRA-Z-4-U2
Also known as: David Evans. Submitted by: Jim
- Sian Beatrice Echo - Beautiful name. Sian is usually pronounce Sharn but in her case it's Sigh-Ann. Edge himself said it at the Grammys in 2005(?) and Bono often says her name if you listen to bootlegs Submitted by: Aaron
- Blue Angel - Gorgeous name....The Edge Rocks Submitted by: Hollie
- Sian Beatrice Echo - Super cool name Submitted by: Peta
- Sian - There isn't anything weird about the name Sian. It's Gaelic, or Irish. It's pronounced weird though. Shee-on. My dad pronounces it Shawn though, cos' it isn't as complicated. Submitted by: Sian
- Sian - Sian is a Welsh name (Edge is from Wales originally) and is pronounced Shaan. Submitted by: Berti
- Arran - This is his second daughter with his first wife. It's pronounced "Air-an". I think it's a pretty name for a very pretty girl. She takes after her Mom Submitted by: Sally_Saucer
- Levi - I dunno, maybe the Jeans company were looking for a poster-child? Submitted by: Sally_Saucer
- Sian - Sian is pronounced Shan in Wales and England, although it is quite common for the Irish to pronounce it Si-an. Submitted by: Sian
- Blue Angel - I thought Blue Angels only resulted from eating pork and beans, if you know what I mean. Submitted by: Crusher
- Blue - The Edge rules, and this is probably already on the page, but I cannot get them to open and check so....Here you go Submitted by: Caitlin
Check the indexes below for other performers on the site, or use google search to search the entire site.
Most Popular | # | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z