Making fun of music, one song at a time. Since the year 2000.
Check out the two amIright misheard lyrics books including one book devoted to misheard lyrics of the 1980s.
(Toggle Right Side Navigation)

Fun Music Information -> Dick Delicious and the Tasty Testicles

This is the most recent information about Dick Delicious and the Tasty Testicles that has been submitted to amIright. If we have more information about Dick Delicious and the Tasty Testicles, then we provide a link to the section where it appears (the actual page whenever possible).


Stupid Band Names:

  • Someone once told me, if I were to put two random words together, there is a 5% chance of it sounding awesome and a 95% chance of it being a rock band, but even I wouldn't have ever thought this up. Submitted by: Kestral
  • This is not a joke, there really is a band with this name. I have heard a few of their songs, and found the name more amusing than their music. I don't know what they were thinking when they picked this name, but I can't stop laughing when I hear it. Submitted by: Piccolo Kane

Other Artists:

Check the indexes below for other performers on the site, or use google search to search the entire site.

Most Popular | # | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Custom Search